Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful For: Inspiration

Unfortunately, this is my last "Thankful For" post for a while.  I'm surprised at how well I was able to keep up my list of things I am thankful for for the whole month of November.  Of course, we should always still remember to give thanks for everything we have.  I hope you have all enjoyed my "Thankful For" posts.

Today I am thankful for inspiration.  A while ago, I had my students use magnet words to create sentences.  Here is a picture of what they came up with:
Nevermind the "My friend lives in the shaking water."  Haha.

But, the "I can do life" sentence is very inspiring to me.  And it's true for all of us.  We all face our fair share of difficult trials and hardships, but we need to endure to the very end.  We need to keep telling ourselves, "I can do life."

Remember, you can do life!

Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. oh my word I would buy a poster of that. that is marketable. seriously.

    I mean, I feel like the internet has kept us in touch, but I thought of you today. and I was so glad I met you. and that, through all this... whatever, I still have you in my life.

    love,

    britt

    ReplyDelete