Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful For: Cell Phones

I know it seems so materialistic to be so thankful for cell phones, but REALLY, I do feel blessed to have access to a mobile phone.  Most people I know have cell phones, but most people in the world do not.  It's something many Americans are fortunate to have.  Think about how much easier life is with a cell phone (I mean it's kind of sad how much I rely on my cell phone), but being able to call my family, co-workers, friends on-the-go at any given moment is so great.  And texting...Let's just say I love it.  I just didn't want my gratitude for my cell phone go unnoticed.
Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Remember when we were in London and had no cell phones?! Yep... being able to text about where/when to meet/if I'm running late is truly a gift.

    ReplyDelete