Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful For: Time

Today, I am thankful for time.  You're probably thinking, "That's a weird thing to be thankful for."  But, think about it.  What if there were only 10 hours in a day?  Could you imagine?  I barely get all the things I need to get done with 24 hours a day.  How I find time to eat and sleep in between all that...I don't even know.  And a social life...Rarely.
But in all honesty, I am really thankful for the gift of time.  It's a good thing we have 24 hours in a day, and even though that doesn't seem like enough, it's better than the possible alternative.  I guess after working a 12 hour work day (twice now this week, Monday and today...Yesterday was only an 11 hour work day) helped me to realize that I am grateful for the time I do have.  And now it will soon be 11pm, and I will use this time to sleep.  Good night.  ZzZ.

Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment