Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful For: Alarm Clocks

So, this was an easy one to think of this morning considering I woke up at 4 in the AM to get ready.  How did people EVER wake up without an alarm clock?  I set 5 alarms before I go to bed at night.  3 on my phone and 2 one my clock.  And, I set them an hour earlier than I need to get up because I "snooze" for an hour.  Needless to say, I am not a morning person.  But, without an alarm clock I might NEVER wake up, so it's a good thing we have those.

 Love,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. I never set alarm clocks... but I think if I was getting up at 4:00 I would have to. 8:00 is doable for me. especially because Monday mornings is garbage day. LOUD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that... is the worst sentence I've ever written. whatever. hope you're having a good start to the week!

    ReplyDelete