Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful For: Education

I am so thankful for schools and the fruitful education they provide.  My whole life revolves around school.  I went through Pre-school, Elementary school, Middle school, and High school like most typical peers my age.  I decided to go to college at Brigham Young University - Provo, Utah.  I recived the most excellent education there.  I would not have changed those 4 years I spent at BYU for most anything.  However, not only did I go through grade school and college, but throughout high school I WORKED at a school for individuals with autism.  Throughout college, I WORKED at a private school in Provo.  Now, I WORK as a High School Special Education teacher as my career.  I am wonderfully and incredibly thankful for schools and my education.  I am enormously blessed by my career path.
Speaking of which...I am going to continue filled out my graduate school applications now.

Love,
Sean

1 comment: