Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful For: Bed

Today, this Monday, November 1, 2010 I am thankful for having a comfy bed to sleep in.  The greatest feeling is crawling into a nice warm, soft bed after a 12 hour workday.  Just like today...And now...  But really, I do feel blessed to have a bed with blankets and pillows to sleep in.  It's one of those things many people take for granted, but I know there are many people out there who maybe have to sleep on a wooden plank or concrete slab.  I am very fortunate and very thankful.
Love,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. okay. secret. my bed = the best bed in the world. I may or may not have spent several hundreds/thousands of dollars on it. it's very important to me...

    I love it more than anyone within 500 miles of where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your headboard! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete