Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful For: Sports

I've never been the most athletic guy.  I do enjoy playing volleyball, and I love watching football, basketball, and soccer.

But, I realized today at the BYU vs. UNVL football game how thankful I am for sporting events that bring families and friends together.  My mom, dad, and younger sister flew out for the game, and the game is something we all enjoy.  Something we all understand and can talk and laugh about.  And, we're even happier when BYU wins (like today).  Go Cougars.

It is the football games that have brought my family and friends together to Dallas, Texas; San Diego, California; Tallahassee, Florida; Las Vegas, Nevada; and many times, Provo, UT.
Well, we gain an extra hour of sleep today...And I am going to relish in that extra hour right now.  Good night.

Love,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! You are a wonderful young man. And I am sure your students would say you are wonderful, as well as your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is exactly why I love football too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sean: i love your hair and i love your new blog. love, Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete