Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful For: Restaurants

AHHHHHH...I missed a post for Saturday (yesterday).  :(  I was SO incredibly busy, I didn't even have a moment to update.  Maybe I will treat you all to 2 posts today to make up for it...Here is the first:

And, this is yet another post involving food.  I am thankful for restaurants, because I think it's a great way to get friends and family together.  It's a great simple and social activity.  In a movie, you just sit there, watch a screen, and shut up.  At a restaurant, there is discussion.  I love it.  Tonight was my friend Warren's birthday, and a group of us went up to Murray to go to Cheesecake Factory.  Of course it was a 2 hour wait, so we opted for Macaroni Grill instead.  It was so fun just to eat and chat with great friends.
Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of doing a post like this! except I love restaurants because I would have died LONG ago without them. I think the most "cooking" I've done this semester = making cereal wet with milk.

    I eat out - literally - for every single meal I eat. and I have all semester. I don't have the time for cooking...

    which is another thing I also love, you just can't tell because I never do it.

    ReplyDelete