Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Waiting...

I've been at the airport for hours waiting.  My flight is on time (which I am VERY grateful for...This should be a "Thankful For" post), but I decided to come extremely early in case there was holiday craziness.  Of course there wasn't.

Anyway.  I've been people watching and taking pictures of myself to pass the time.  I mean, such an EFFECTIVE use of my time.  Excited to see my family and be back in good ol' Princeton, New Jersey tonight.  I miss my students already.
Love,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. Also while you're waiting...check out my blog www.justhecheese.blogspot.com :) I'm lame and I need more followers...you're kicking my trash, okay maybe just by 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sean. so I've never flown on thanksgiving before and when I was leaving san francisco, I was like, "Oh I better leave really early" so I show up LITERALLY 4 hours early and get through security LITERALLY in 8 minutes. good news is, I got a ton of homework done in the airport. but whatever.

    ReplyDelete