Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas With Sean

Last Christmas I gave you my heart...This Christmas I got socks. (Actually, I got socks last Christmas, too.)

Here are some fun pictures celebrating Christmas 2010 with my family.  The real present was just to be home with my family.
















Oh, and this morning I woke up to 24 inches of snow on the ground.  Joy.  Clearly, I wear my expressions on my sleeve.  Don't let the smiling picture fool you...It was forced.  At least my sister was happy about the snow.






How was your Christmas?  I hope it was Merry!

Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. 1: I love your expressions.
    2: Me and my sisters got the same robe as your sister (and mine still has the tag on it just like hers).
    3: HOLY SNOW!!! I do think it would be fun to have that much snow one time, but only if I can shut down my life and do nothing.

    ReplyDelete