Friday, December 10, 2010

My 2010 Top 20 Christmas Songs

I love Christmas music!

Here are my top 20 Christmas songs for this 2010 holiday season. :)

1) Deck The Rooftop - Glee Cast
2) Melodies Of Christmas - David Archuleta
3) It's Christmas Again - Varsity Fanclub
4) My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears
5) All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
6) We Need A Little Christmas - Glee Cast
7) Jingle Bell Rock - Charice
8) Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World
9) Wish List - Neon Trees
10) Home For Christmas - Danity Kane
11) Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday - *NSync
12) O Come All Ye Faithful - Josh Groban (Feat. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir)
13) Do You Hear What I Hear? - Kristinia DeBarge
14) Home On Christmas Day - Kristin Chenoweth
15) What Child Is This - Andrea Bocelli (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
16) The First Noel - Josh Groban (Feat. Faith Hill)
17) Christmas Must Be Something More - Taylor Swift
18) O Holy Night - Carrie Underwood
19) Angels We Have Heard On High - David Archuleta
20) Wild Christmas - Chris Trousdale

Bonus: 
21) Where Are You Christmas? - Faith Hill

And there you have my Top 20 (21) Christmas songs for this beautiful and wonderful season.

What are your favorite Christmas songs?

Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment