Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 In Review

Here is a quick look at my 2010.

January:
-Started off the year with new hair (or lack thereof)...Buzzed.
-Enjoyed watching movies and meeting celebrities at Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.

February:
-Snowboarding and BYU Basketball.

March:
-Cross country skiing.
-Spring Break with my Mom in Boise, Idaho.

April:
-GRADUATION!

May:
-Cancun trip with the family.

June:
-Hitting up the shore in Jersey and New York with friends.
-Turing 22.
-Justin Bieber concert.


July:
-Lady Gaga concert.
-Trip to Upstate New York for the Palmyra Pageant.
-Camping with the family.
-Trips to NYC.
-Yankees game with Dad.
-Playing with friends.

August:
-Enjoying Jersey.
-Idaho State Fair.


September:
-Getting used to working the new school year!  I LOVE my job!

October:
-Impromptu trip back to Jersey.  My Dad is now Bishop.
 -Trip to California (Los Angeles, Newport/Laguna Beach) to see my best friend Kate get married.  (And I got to see my picture in the Los Angeles Temple Visitor's Center.)
-Halloween festivities with friends.

November:
-I got a new car.  2010 Mazda 3.
-My cousin Lauren's mission call opening.  Spanish speaking Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
-Thanksgiving in Blackfoot, Idaho.

December:
-Lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah with friends.
-David Archuleta Christmas Concert with The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
-Christmas at home in Jersey.
 ...And there is my 2010.  It's been a great year, but I'm looking forward to making 2011 even better!

Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Great update, Sean! 2010 was a wonderful year for you! I'm happy about your new car. I know 2011 will be an awesome year too!

    ReplyDelete