Saturday, December 18, 2010

David Archuleta Concert

Last night I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Christmas concert in Salt Lake City.  David Archuleta was the special guest this year to sing along side the world renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

I went with my friend Courtney (who flew out from Connecticut), my cousin Calie, and my aunt Jenny.  We had such a great time, and the concert was incredible.  The backdrop was beautiful with cottages frosted with snow.  David's performance was just unbelievable.  His voice is so raw and so pure.  It's really amazing.  I feel very fortunate that I was able to get tickets.  I'm really glad he sang my favorite Christmas hymn, "Angels We Have Heard On High."  He also sang this Christmas song I've never heard of that was really cool.  It's called, "The Cat And The Mouse," and the song tells the Christmas Story from a cat and mouse's point of view inside the stable.

After the show, Courtney and I met up with my friend Kristin at Deseret Book where we had the opportunity to meet David Archuleta.  It was really cool meeting him.  He was so genuinely happy and friendly.  I spoke to him about working with my friend, and he was very excited.  Clearly, we are best friends now.

Pictures weren't allowed inside, but here are some that I found from last night that someone took.



Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I got a couple tickets for that. mailed them to my family - they said they loved it.

    ReplyDelete