Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Yes, it really is the most wonderful time of the year.  Christmas is rapidly approaching, and I went out and bought a little tree for my living room today.  It's simply decorated with colorful ornaments and candy canes.

Yesterday I went to a folk dance performance of "Christmas Around The World" at Brigham Young University.  I went with my friend Warren, and we really enjoyed it.  I think my favorite performances were came from Romania and Ukraine.  They were very joyful and exciting festive dances.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I love the spirit of Christmas.  Now, I'm going to get some hot chocolate while I listen to some David Archuleta, Josh Groban, and Kristin Chenoweth Christmas music.

Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment