Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We Believe

EFY stands for Especially For Youth. It's a program put on by The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the summer to allow youth to gather and share positive and similar experiences. I went to EFY my 4 years throughout high school at Brigham Young University. I made some great friends while living at the Deseret Tower dorms. Each year at EFY they give out a CD of spiritual songs. This song, "We Believe" was the theme and song of my first year at EFY when I was 14 years old. I still listen to it today, and I love it. The lyrics are perfect.

"We believe in one name under heaven where all things are given by faith, love, and hope
We believe
We believe in obedience ringing the bell of the free
We believe, and we'll live what we know."

Listen below.



Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment