Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seattle Trip

Sorry this took me FOREVER to get posted. I have been EXTREMELY busy this past week with work, parent meetings, lesson plans, furniture shopping (pics to come soon), and trying to have somewhat of a social life.

But, alas, here is my Seattle trip.

Friday, February 18th:
-Fly to Seattle.
-Dinner in Downtown Seattle at Brazilian Steakhouse
-Found a GUM WALL!! See vlog below!





Saturday, February 19th:
-Drove around Bellevue to do some sight seeing and found a beautiful view of Seattle.
-Walked around Seattle in the beautiful, sunny (but kind of windy) weather.  And taste tested everything at Pike Place Market.


(found Justin Bieber)

(visited the gum wall...again)





(we didn't get coffee...duh)

-Went to Space Needle area to see museum and laser show.



(I didn't get soaked this time!)


 -Found a troll under a bridge.
-Explored the Bellevue Mall

Sunday, February 20th:
-Went to church.  Met some cool people.
-Hiking in a forest in Bellevue.  We found some pretty awesome waterfalls.  Washington is a beautiful state.






-Played Wacky Six and Pit.

Monday, February 21st
-Panera for lunch
-Fly home

And...That's my trip to Seattle, Washington with Isaac, Calie, and Katie to visit Matt, Carrie, Danny, and Kalie.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and vlog.  I love my family.  It's so great to be so close with my extended family.  My cousins are my best friends.

Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to have you in Seattle Sean. We had cousin withdrawls this weekend.

    ReplyDelete