Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thursday Night Temple Square

Thursday night after doing a Happy Chinese New Year dinner with my Uncle Jerry, Aunt Angie, and cousins Tim (and family) and Matt, I felt like I stop by Temple Square in SLC.  I don't really know why I felt like I needed to go, but I did.  I walked into the Visitor's Center and started talking to one of the Sister Missionaries.  We talked for 40 minutes.  Our conversation started like, "Creative Recreations!  Nice!  I love your shoes."  Turned into, "Where are you from?"  "New Jersey."  "Would you happen to know a Julia D?"  "What!?  Yes!  I'm good friends with her!"  It's amazing what a small world it is.  I won't go into too much detail about our discussion, but she complimented me on my family and how it sounds like I come from a very strong and stable family.  And she's right...I am very lucky to have the incredible family that I do.  I really needed to hear that.  You never know who you might bump into at Temple Square.
Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment