Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FAT Meeting: Pounding On The Pulpit

This past Sunday was Fast And Testimony Meeting at church.  And I felt prompted to get up and bear my testimony.

When I got to the pulpit, I said, "My non member friend is sitting next to me, and keeps nudging me to get up...So I kind of felt like I needed to come up!"  As I was saying this, I was like, pounding on the pulpit.  I have NO idea why...I think I was just really excited or something.

In any case, I always love listening to others' testimonies, because it helps to strengthen mine.  But, I also value the opportunity to get up and bear my testimony to share with others the things I know to be true.

Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile. First because you are so cool, second cause you call it FAT meeting (love it) and third because you were pounding the pulpit. Nice.

    ReplyDelete