Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An Awesome Weekend With Mom

My Mom flew out this weekend to hang out with her son that she loves oh-so-much.  To summarize: Food.  We did a lot of eating!  Pei Wei, California Pizza Kitchen, and more.

And we went to a basketball game!  BYU vs. Utah.  Cougars won (as expected). :)  Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra Gooooo Cougars!

And there was a lot of laughing.  "Are we already at the end?...Wow, that was quick."  And Mom, Jesus did not have a daughter (not that we know of anyways).

Oh, and we went to BYU to see Carl Bloch's display in the Museum of Art.

I was talking to a friend the other day about how moms are just the best.  It's like...The world is okay when mom is around.  My Mom definitely makes my world feel safe when she's around.  It's like all my worries and concerns go away because, "It's okay, Mom's here."

I cherish and love every moment I get to spend with my Mother.  She's the best!  Thank you Mom for coming out to see me.


I love you!

Love,
Sean

1 comment: