Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wah Wah

So, let me tell you what JUST happened.  Right now I am 40,000 feet in the sky, and I purchased internet because I wanted to catch up on my shows via hulu.  Sadly, the bandwith or the connection or something is messed up, so my original plans are shot.  Wah Wah.  And because my flight was purchased last minute, I am sitting right in the middle so I can't spread out work to do.  Basically...I hope we land soon.  There is only SO much Facebooking I can do...

I wish I had some words of inspiration, but alas, I got nothin.

Wait a minute, maybe I do have something.  I was talking to the lady sitting next to me, and she's a pretty awesome person.  She works in Oslo, Norway for a ballet company.  She is most recently from Lincoln Square, New York City.  She is flying back to Norway from Hawaii and Los Angeles right now.  Anyway, she has so much ambition and clearly loves life.  It makes me happy when I meet people that take advantage of great opportunities.  Life is too short to stay in one place.

Speaking of traveling...I would love to go back here....
Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment