Sunday, October 10, 2010

FAT Meeting: Is It Sufficient Enough?

FAT stands for Fast And Testimony.  For those of you reading whom are not Mormon, Fast and Testimony Meeting is a meeting with the congregation that happens once a month in which church members can go up to the pulpit and share the things that they know to be true.

Today, the bishop in our ward bore his testimony, and numerous times he said, "Is your testimony sufficient enough?"  I thought this was such a good question for everyone to ask of themselves.  Is your testimony sufficient enough to withstand the adversary?  Is your testimony sufficient enough to choose good?  Is your testimony sufficient enough to keep you prayerful?  Is you testimony sufficient enough...

And I've decided to allow my readers to get to know me better, so on occasion, I may post a picture, or video, or just tell a tidbit or two.

I LOVE BYU FOOTBALL!  GO COUGARS!  This picture is of Kim, Tayler, Kelsie, Lisa, and myself from the 2009 BYU vs. UNLV game in Las Vegas.

Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment