Monday, October 4, 2010

A Link To General Conference

So, I am sitting on my couch and I just finished my scripture reading for tonight.  I read in The Book of Mormon, 3 Nephi Chapter 17.  This has got to be one of my most FAVORITE chapters in the whole book...And I'm sure I will be speaking more of the reason why in a later blog post.

But for tonight, I was reading along, and read in verses 2 and 3,
"I perceive that ye are weak, that ye cannot understand all my words..."
"Therefore, go ye unto your homes, and ponder upon the things which I have said, and ask of the Father, in my name, that ye may understand, and prepare your minds..."

This made me think right back to General Conference this past weekend.  Did General Conference tucker me out?  For sure it did!

Did I listen to General Conference?  Yes.

Can I do better at diving deeper so that I may make associations and connections to what was said in conference to my own life?  You bet.

Even though Conference is over...It's not really "Over."  These verses just reminded me that to really follow through with the revelation we were given during Conference, I am going to need to ponder and pray.

But for now...Bed.

Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment