Wednesday, October 20, 2010

An Amazing Person

My friend Coryn just left for her mission to Paris, France today.  I have had the very fortunate pleasure to have known Coryn since Summer 2007.  We met on our study abroad in London, England.  We quickly became friends, and hung out in London, went to a Carnivalli in Paris, hiked up the Eiffel Tower, stayed in touch through the years by going to a concerts together such as Mika, going to the midnight premiere of High School Musical 3, photoshooting, etc.

I will miss this incredible inspiration very much, but I know she will do SO much good!  She give access to the Gospel to SO many people in France.  People will see her genuine smile, and naturally want to know more.  Coryn has never spoken a bad word about anyone, and I really admire her.  She is one of the most spiritually in-tune friends that I have.
...And I just typed this whole post up with mouth wash sitting in my mouth.  I should go spit that out.

Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I already miss her so much. did you read her mom's post about being in San Francisco?! that made me so sad... we were so close...

    ReplyDelete