Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Family Missionaries

Well, I am back in my hometown of Princeton, New Jersey.  It is so great to be home with my family.  Yesterday for Memorial Day we went to a picnic with our ward.  It was great to see the familiar faces of those of whom I grew up with and love.

I have three cousins right now who are out on missions.  They are doing some wonderful and awesome work.  My cousin closest to me in age, Lauren, is serving in the Florida Ft. Lauderdale Mission and is currently in West Palm Beach.  Here she is (the beautiful one on the left)!
My cousin on that same side of the family, Jacob, is serving his mission in the Texas Dallas Mission and is currently in Plano.  Here he is!  (It was his birthday the other day, and my cousin got to visit him and bring him a cake.)
And, my cousin from the other side of the family, Taylor, is serving his mission in the England Manchester Mission.  It's fun to have a family member serving outside the states.  Here he is (under the picture)!
I am excited to join them!  But for now, I will enjoy my time with my family.

Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment