Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple

This is just a really quick post as today is busy busy.  I just got back from doing ordinances at the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple in South Jordan, Utah with Warren, Jade, and Mark.  I am so lucky and fortunate to have such great friends.

Back when the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple was build, but not yet dedicated, my friend Shannon, my family, and I had the opporunity to tour the temple.  It is truely magnificient.  Here is a picture from the past of that Summer day.
It's the last day of April!  May...And warmer weather...Here we come!

Love,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. you still owe me a phone number. You were right down the street and didn't say hi, so disappointed. send me your number please mr_b_fish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, you look SO handsome in the pictures at the temple. Just had to point that out to you!

    ReplyDelete