Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hangin' Out With The Cacti

I know you are just DYING to know what I have been up to on my vacation!  (Just kidding).  But, I am here to share with you what I have been up to.

Visiting family in Vegas slash Logandale, Nevada was great.  I made my way down to Arizona on Sunday, April 10th.

Monday, April 11th: I had the opportunity to hang out with one of my very BEST friends from my Special Education program at BYU, Elyse.  She is so awesome (even when she teases me, which is ALL the time...She's like the talking big sister I never had)!  It was really great to see her and just hang out by the pool, get frozen yogurt, and go with her to Institute (on Tuesday the 12th).


Tuesday, April 12th: It was also really great to spend time with my extended family and 2nd cousins Clint, Rhett, Jenetta, Carissa, and Jo'ella.

Wednesday, April 13th: I am now in Tucson, Arizona with my Dad.  We used to spend a lot of time out here when I was younger, so it's been really good to come back and relive some of those great memories.  Today we went to Saguaro National Park and hung out with the all the cacti there.  We also found this really cool rock that looked like it was fully pieced together, but was actually broken in four different pieces.  Pretty cool!  Look at the pictures below.  We also traveled up to Mt. Lemon.  We found snow up there.  Snow...In Tucson...In the Spring!?  The travel to the top of Mt. Lemon is like traveling from Tucson, Arizona to Canada.  Really though, the whole landscape changes.  It's pretty awesome.  We also go to go to University of Arizona campus.  U of A is pretty shweet.
Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment