Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What I Came To Realize At The Temple Yesterday

Yesterday, I woke up at 4am to go do some ordinance work at the LDS Provo, Utah Temple.  I was the first person to do the ordinance.  As I was leaving, the next person to go said, "Hi Sean."  I looked up, and it was my cousin, Megan.

I thought it was really cool that the first two people to do temple work were two people from my family.  I think it just shows a lot about who we are, what we consider important, and what we stand for as a family.  It made me really happy to come to this realization.

I told my Mom and Dad this, and my Mom said, "The temple is all about families, which is of crucial importance to our Heavenly Father, that our family relationships continue on beyond this life.  That is neat that here you are at the temple, and you are there with family, without even planning it."
 
It's true.
Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this from Meagan...it is true what your mom said! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete