Sunday, January 30, 2011

Manti Temple Trip

I decided to take a day trip to Manti, Utah with Warren and Mark yesterday.  We decided that we want to go to the temple to do ordinances.  The three of us had never been inside the Manti Temple and thought it would be a good experience.  Well...It was a great experience.  It was great to see the inside of this beautiful house of the Lord.  I joined with a group of teenagers, and it was great to see the faith and the strength of the youth.

It was also a great trip because of the amazing company I was with.  We had such a fun time on the drive there and back talking about hay and what not.  We also ate at this great little restaurant in Manti called The Farmhouse.  We tried these fried corn kernals and they were surprisingly delicious!  So good!  The waitress also knew my good friend Jared who went to school in Manti, so that made me happy.  Mark had a lot of questions for the waitress.  I got scared of a little girl staring at us outside through the window of her car.  We had butter honey or honey butter.  And...Life was great.  I am thankful for such great and inspiring friends.

I still haven't found my camera cord, but once I do find it, I will upload pictures galore!
Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment