Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lauren's Mission Farewell

So, I haven't posted in a while because I wanted to post about my experience last weekend.  My cousin Lauren has her mission farewell a week ago.  Lauren is a year younger than me, and I grew up spending summers with her in Blackfoot, Idaho.  She is my best friend.

My favorite part about last weekend was just seeing how much Lauren has grow up.  We were sitting at my Uncle Don's house around their counter just chatting about missions and whatever else, and I could really feel the Spirit.

Lauren is will make the best missionary.  She is already so enthusiastic, friendly, and inviting.  I am very excited to hear all about her journeys in South Florida.

I'm thankful for Lauren's example to me.

I can't find my camera cord, so there aren't any pictures from last weekend, but here are some pictures of Lauren and I from times previous. :)
 
Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. aww i miss her so much! i really love that daily universe pic, and the milkshake one. heck, i love all of them! good times!!!

    ReplyDelete