Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Next Stop: NEVADA LAS VEGAS WEST!

Hey everyone.  Ever since leaving Jersey, I have been committed to spending time with close family and friends and preparing for my mission.

I don't know if I will be able to write as often as I would like on this blog, but I am handing this blog over to my family for the next two years.  They will post on here my weekly e-mails, so please check back frequently to see what I am up to and what I am learning while serving in Nevada!

For all of you who came to my "farewell" talk in Provo, THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SUPPORT ME!  It was really incredible to see how many people came.  People from all over my life.  My Primary President growing up, my students from teaching elementary and high school, family including aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, friends from my past 5 years in Provo...I have never felt SOOO loved!  It was a taste of Heaven.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Love,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! You should feel loved because you love so freely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, I really wanted to see you before you left, but I thought I should just let you have family time yesterday and today. I want you to know we will be watching your journey as you serve and I will be sure to write. Have a wonderful mission, we will miss you tons but the two years will go fast and before we know it, we'll be going to your homecoming! Take care, we love you!

    ReplyDelete