Sunday, March 13, 2011

Discovering Humility

Hey everyone!

I am currently up in Blackfoot, Idaho (just south of Idaho Falls) right now visiting cousins and extended family.  (Same cousins I went to Seattle with).  Well, I just got home from their church ward here, and the speaker spoke on humility.

He said something I really liked.  I don't know if he came up with it himself or if it was a quote by someone else, but here it is:

"We don't discover humility by thinking less of ourselves.  We discover humility by thinking less ABOUT ourselves."

Thoughts?

Oh...And I got my hairs cut.  Finally.
Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. A) love the haircut
    B) I secretly believe that all people from idaho have secret, salt of the earth wisdom
    C) I really like that idea. that you can still think you're a good person and be humble. that's really helpful

    ReplyDelete