Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging From The Aeropuerto

Hello everyone.  I am in Philadelphia, about to hop on an aeroplane to Atlanta, but only to connect to get to Salt Lake City.

I am sad to have to leave home so quickly.  But, I'll survive.  It was a great trip home.  I didn't get ONE day of sleeping in on my vacation (but that's okay).  I worked Friday, Monday, and Tuesday at the school I used to work at in Princeton.  One of my favorite things about coming home is seeing the students and staff at the school.  It makes me so happy!  I love it there.  I went into New York City on Saturday with my Mom and went shopping.  I got a new suit.  Horray for that!  Sunday was great, because it's always the best feeling for me to be back in my home ward with all the people I know and love.  I got to see a movie with Ivana (my neighborhood and best friend growing up all throughout middle and high school), and I hung out with Lisa (who is going on her mission to Brazil, discussed in the post right below this one).

Yesterday, my best friend/cousin, Lauren left the MTC, and flew to her mission where she will be serving in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.  I'm so excited for her.  She'll be great.

Well, it's about time to board, and about time for me to catch up on some much needed sleep.

That's me!  In the 3rd window to the right with the spiky hair.

Love,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment