Thursday, June 16, 2011

Matter Most

I was literally just thinking about my next blog post. I was thinking that I could talk all about how overwhelming all this mission shopping is. I must have tried on 100 white button down shirts, tried on 50 different pairs of dress pants, tried on countless numbers of dress shoes, etc.

And then...I signed on to lds.org and watched the most recent video from Mormon Messages.
This one is yet another good one! Watch below.

And then I thought, the mission shopping might not be my favorite thing, but I get to do the shopping with my best friend...My Mom. And, that's what makes it special to me. That is one of the things that matters most. :)

I hope the video means something to you as well.

Love,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I was going to tell you something... maybe about one of your other posts? I loved your talk, I'm so glad you shared it. Also, shopping for suits. I've been doing a lot of that recently... hopefully it gets better for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete